Shawn and Garot

I like the parsing capability of the lucene and its ability to stem incoming
queries..
If you are able to start populating your data then we *should* be able to start
identifying which root terms we can pull for building lucene-indexes
I have an upcoming
stuck-in-JFK-airport-on-labor-day-waiting-for-the-next-am-flight-of-USscare for
an interrupted timeframe(i never learned how to 'sleep' in airport terminal)
as long as I can find a wifi connection (and an AC connection within 6 hours)
and use a working MySQL JDBC connection string..I should be able to bang out a
quick prototype..

Let me know how i can help out,
Martin Gainty
..place long-winded disclaimer here..