I apologize for my assertion that system requirements do not appear on the
website.

In retrospect, that was silly of me to assert ANYTHING is not on ANY WEBSITE
anywhere.

What I should have said (hinted at in my last sentence) is that system
requirements are not PROMINENTLY listed on the website.

I'd encourage your marketing department to say something like "SQL Maestro
Group Team for Windows," which would be super prominent, or to at least have a
system menu item for requirement that is easily accessible from every landing
page on the website.

On 23 Aug 12, at 08:37, mysql-digest-h...@lists.mysql.com wrote:

> From: "SQL Maestro Group" <sql.maes...@gmail.com>
> Date: 23 August 2012 07:01:01 PDT
> To: <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
> Cc: "Jan Steinman" <j...@bytesmiths.com>
> Subject: Re: ANN: PHP Generator for MySQL 12.8 released
>

> Hi!
>
> It is not correct. System requirements are published on the website:
> http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/mysql/phpgenerator/help/00_04_00_system_requirements/
>
> Sincerely yours,
> The SQL Maestro Group Team
> http://www.sqlmaestro.com
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Steinman" <j...@bytesmiths.com>

:::: I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better
care than they plan their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than
change. -- Jim Rohn