----- Original Message -----
> From: "trimurthy" <skd.trimur...@gmail.com>
>
> hi sir even i also have a doubt regarding the connections. suppose if
> there is an existing connection to the server with the user name
> "xxx" and password "pppp" if i send another request with the same user name
> and password then what will happen....

Please always ask questions on the list. I'm not all-knowing, and it is often
that others have better answers or different experiences.

As to your question, MySQL's default behaviour is to allow multiple connections
for the same user; so your second request will also execute just fine - within
the limits of max_connections, table locks et cetera, of course.

What's tiny and yellow and very, very dangerous?
A canary with the root password.