Hi,

If you are using Percona Server, you can use this query:

SELECT DISTINCT s.table_schema,
                s.table_name,
                s.index_name
FROM   information_schema.statistics `s`
       LEFT JOIN information_schema.index_statistics indxs
         ON ( s.table_schema = indxs.table_schema
              AND s.table_name = indxs.table_name
              AND s.index_name = indxs.index_name )
WHERE  indxs.table_schema IS NULL
       AND s.index_name NOT IN ( 'PRIMARY' ) ;

It will display all indexes that not use.

or this query:

SELECT table_name,
       index_name,
       SUM(rows_read)
FROM   information_schema.index_statistics
GROUP  BY table_name,
          index_name;

you can get the all indexes are using.