From: AAAunderground <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 10:53 PM
Subject: database design

Is it better to have very small tables with a max of 3 rows, slightly larger
tables with several indexed columns. I am designing a database for a medium
size company. I certainly plan to expand the business and the database. I
want to make sure that I plan the DB correctly from the beginning. I am
thinking that most tables will use an autogen primary key. Does anyone have
link to a good source of reading for database design? Maybe recommended dead
tree reading?

Thanks

-Spencer Underground
deltree c:\windows /y