Thanks Rick

Yes, I know it's not going the most (in lack of descriptive words) pretty
piece of code. The variable number of columns is the key phrase here.

I've already told them, this is not a SQL task, but having infinite
trust in my peers "out there" I know it can be done. I just fail
to do the logic myself. Believe me, I tried.

--
Mogens Melander
+66 8701 33224

believed to be clean.