Hey you lot,

I'm currently being brainwashed with Oracle internals, so to keep a semblance
of sanity I'm throwing this out here :-)

I'd just like to thank the nice Percona people for successfully throwing
together the second edition of Percona Live London. It was, if anything, even
more interesting than the first edition, and I had great fun discussing all the
techie stuff with the right people.

Not to mention trying to figure out what the hell this other Johan dude was
talking about when he was explaining how to optimize the entire stack from CPU
to instance. The man clearly knows what he's talking about. Me, not so much :-p

So, again, thank you for making this happen, and I'll definitely be there again
next year :-)

Anyways, off to analyze selfish reads and other mayhem again.
/johan

--

My love for you is like a cockroach:
It's mostly active at night,