Unfortunately I have tried that.  Attempted to GRANT all privelages to the
root user.... it failed with the same error message stating that the Table
"user" is read only.

UGH!!!!  Too frustrating!!

                    Nessi

                    <php@elvandar        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    .de>                 cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                         Subject:     Re: URGENT!!!! MySQL user table
is read only...
                    06/20/01

                    11:23 AM