Hi Bheemsen,

 looks like a few different things going on there; if you have a MySQL support
contract/subscription then it would be worth raising SRs - it doesn't need to
be a bug, it's fine tyo ask questions too. A couple of things that spring to
mind in-line....

> I am frequently seeing the following alerts in our production MySQL Cluster
> environment. Do you have any metrics, guidelines and scripts to monitor and
> fix these alerts? Any help is appreciated.
>
> Temporary Tables To Disk Ratio Excessive
> Excessive Disk Temporary Table Usage Detected
>
> Table Scans Excessive
> Indexes Not Being Used Efficiently

If you're using MySQL Cluster 7.2 then you should run OPTIMIZE TABLE for each
of your tables (repeat that step whenever you make schemas changes to it, add
an index or make very signifficant data changes). This will make the optimizer
make better use of available indexes. Use the query analyzer in MySQL
Enterprise Monitor (MEM) to see which queries are taking the time as these are
likely to be the table scans (full table scans should be avoided as much as
possible). You can use the EXPLAIN command to see if individual queries are
making use of the available indexes. Try adding new indexes if they're missing
for high-running transactions.

> Thread Cache Size May Not Be Optimal
>
> Cluster DiskPageBuffer Hit Ratio Is Low

Note that you might observe this after restarting a data node as the cache must
be repopulated as queries come in. If you're seeing this at other times or the
MEM graphs show that the DiskPageBuffer Hit Ratio is consistently low then
consider increasing it...
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-cluster-excerpt/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-ndbd-definition.html#ndbparam-ndbd-diskpagebuffermemory