You didn't mention how many 'transactions per second/minute/hour' you
expect... (on those 25 connections)

A Sun Ultra 10 is just a PC built by Sun (but with a Ultra-SPARC CPU and
other nice enhancements).  I don't know if Sun has made it possible to
attach ANY brand of disk drive (that they haven't supplied to you, since
they 'snip' some wires when they 'inspect' them) to their systems (but I
would think that if you get a Seagate model that matches their modified
version, it might work).

If traffic is going to be low,  you can then just make sure that you've
protected the data using a pair of 'mirrored' drives (you should get almost
double the 'read access' performance) which are separate from the 'mirrored'
pair you're using for the O/S (Solaris ?  9gb drives are more than enough
for this).   If you weren't intending to 'mirror' or 'raid' the drives,  how
were you intending to 'backup' the data in case of drive failure(s) ??

Getting a (or pair of) 181gb drives is going to cut it close for your
database (if it's going to be 160gb in size) and leaves you little room for
'dumping/loading' or 'temp/index' areas (I'd think that you'd want to place
any indexes for this database on a different set of disk devices).

If you have the 'server' version of Solaris,  you should have been provided
with the "Solstice Disksuite" on one of the CD's,  which you can use to
'mirror', 'stripe', or 'RAID' your disk drives with (if you don't know much
about these technologies, or the software,  you should find a good SysAdmin
to help).  Since the system is SCSI-based,  you have a lot of flexibility in
the number (and arrangement) of drives. (how many drive 'bays' are available
within the Ultra 10 ?).  If you get 'more' drives (to stripe or RAID),  you
can get less expensive, but smaller density, devices (i.e. 5 - 60gb drives).

Optimally, you should have a drive configuration that looks like this:

    Internal drive 0 and 1:    mirrored pair for O/S, Application binaries
(i.e. MySQL), and 'user' areas (i.e. /home)
    Internal drive 2 and 3:    mirrored pair for Indexes (*.MYI) and Temp
areas.
    External drive 4 and 5 (and 6, 7, and 8 if you 'stripe' or 'raid')
mirrored pair for datafiles (*.MYD)

Hope this helped...