----- Original Message -----
> From: "Neil Tompkins" <neil.tompk...@googlemail.com>
> Subject: MySQL Cluster Solution
>
> I've used in the past MySQL Community Server 5.x.  Everything is
> fine, however I'm now wanting to implement a new High Availability solution
> and am considering MySQL Cluster.  However, I heard that MySQL Cluster
> doesn't support store procedures ?  Are there any other restrictions I need
> to be aware of.

It is a completely different product, Neil, which just happens to also have a
gateway for MySQL. It is not 'just another storage engine' - study it hard, and
do extensive testing before you even consider switching.

That is not to say that it might not be a good match for your needs; just that
it's not a quick switch.