I have about 60 websites based on mysql and php. Suddenly they have all gone
blank, just white pages. The files are still on the server and I can see the
tables in all the databases via myphpadmin interfact. I'm not getting any
response from hosting gods yet. When I try to connect to server via
Dreamweaver, the error message is:  MySQL Error#: 2002
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/lib/myswl/mysql.sock'(111).

I have one site that uses a different IP number that that site is ok. My static
sites, ie, no database inclusion, are ok.

Any ideas what to look for, most appreciated.

Regards,

Patrice Olivier-Wilson
828-628-0500
http://Biz-comm.com
b...@biz-comm.com

"Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright, it is not yet
the end." - Quote from movie: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel