I was searching the lists for an alternative to ODBC in Access 97, and came
across MyVbQL.  I like what it does, but being written for Visual Basic, its
classes and such are not compatible with Access 97.

Does anyone know of a Visual Basic API/wrapper for libmysql.dll that would
allow the "direct" use of libmysql.dll in Access 97, with support for all the
field types (including blob/text), as well as standard recordset operations,
etc.

Basically, MyVbQL "dumbed down" into a form Access 97 could use.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks