Hi everyone-

This is probably a no brainer (I'm new to Navicat) but I have a backup of a
database from Navicat.

I want to be able to see if a certain field has changed since this morning in
the backup (We are having problems with an order that somehow "duplicated" the
items.  I need to see if there was only 1 of each item or two removed from
inventory).  I don't need to do a "restore" into the database, just have a look
at the backup.

Is this possible without going through the hoops of creating a copy of the
database and restoring to the copy (I assume this is possible) - I DO NOT want
to restore into the currently running database :-)

Any suggestions would b greatly appreciated!

James Sheffer,

The HigherPowered Team!

supp...@higherpowered.com          sa...@higherpowered.com
Web Design & Development             http://www.higherpowered.com
phone:  469-256-0268
 "We help businesses succeed on the web!"