I have been asked to set up multiple database replication which I have done before for simple cases however there are some nuances with this instance that add some complexity and I'd like to hear your collective expertise on this proposed scenario:-

1) Single master database
2) n (probably 3 to start with) number of slave databases
3) All but 5 tables (123 tables in total) are to be replicated from the master to all the slaves
4) 3 tables from the slaves are to be replicated back to the master

It is mainly item 4) that concerns me - the primary ID's are almost certain to collide unless I seed the auto increment ID to partition the IDs into separate ranges or does MySQL handle this issue? There are some foreign keys on one of the 3 slave to master tables but they are pointing at some extremely static tables that are very unlikely to change.

Is the above a feasible implementation...?

Thanks in advance for any advice/pointers!

Rich