Hello,

I am a little stumped on how to create the select statement that I need.

I have a table of items, with a column called price, which contains a
price in Spainish Pesetas.
I have another table, with 1 record, that contains an 'exchange rate' to
convert Pesetas to Pound Stirling. ( divide by approx 250)
I want to select an item from my database and return the price in
pounds, but I am getting stuck.

My select statement needs to:

Select an item from the 'items' table, select the price, divide the
price by the number in the 'exchange' table.

Can someone possibly give me any ideas??
(if I haven't confused you already!) ;-)

Thanks in Advance

Craig Atkins
Web Developer
Sire Technology Ltd.
+44 (0) 1344 758700
http://www.sire.co.uk

This e-mail and its contents are confidential and are for the
use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.
The opinions, statements and thoughts expressed in this
email are only those of the individual sender.