Hmmmm, this remark makes sense, thanks for reminding that.

Since I have a backup in SQl format (it is readable statements), I was thinking
on splitting the backup file in several separate restores and execute them
manually in consecutive order.....

Hmmm, the idea attracts me.

Wait for some results. BR.

Op 8 sep. 2013, om 23:16 heeft Michael Dykman <mdyk...@gmail.com> het volgende