Hi Jesper

I was just discussing this with the development manager now and the following was noted.

- The query was written for mysql 4.0 originally and it seems that in version 5.0 they had enabled some legacy support stuff ( I am not too familiar with this as it is before my mysql time ;-) ).

- I have now explained to them what the problem is and they will be working with the developers to rewrite all these queries.

Regards
Machiel.