Hi! I'm not sure how to phrase this question... anyway, here it is:

I'm trying to show users in DB radius who have exceeded 3221000000 bytes
(3GB) within the current month. As of writing I can only display total
usage by user with this:

"SELECT username,sum(acctoutputoctets) AS total_usage FROM radacct WHERE
EXTRACT(YEAR_MONTH FROM acctstarttime) >= EXTRACT(YEAR_MONTH FROM
CURRENT_DATE)and EXTRACT(YEAR_MONTH FROM acctstarttime) <
EXTRACT(YEAR_MONTH FROM CURRENT_DATE + INTERVAL 1 MONTH) GROUP BY username
ORDER BY total_usage DESC;"

I wanted to add something like a "WHERE total_usage > 3221000000" line but
I don't know where to insert it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jopoy