(1)
yes it is an issue even i faced. for the remedy i search the {(" ,)  (",)}
values of " , space between " and , & replaced by ", in .csv itself.

(2)
The other way is, if all the values are like space between " , then you can
use space and , in fields terminated by

 LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '/tmp/test.csv' INTO TABLE testa FIELDS TERMINATED
BY ' ,' OPTIONALLY
ENCLOSED BY '"';

(3) convert the .csv in insert statement and you can use mysqlimport.

--

Regards
Dhaval