Sent: =E2=80=8E14-=E2=80=8E01-=E2=80=8E2014 01:38
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password:
YES) on mysql admin
*your application* is connecting to mysql
*your application* is using a hostname
*your application* *may* use 127.0.0.1
*your application* should use localhost to *connect to the databse*
*your application* can only use TCP *if there is* a *mysql user* with *that=
 host*

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/can-not-connect-to-server.html

--wmcsLTXQx7E3jAVxUD1b39Xfw2SDoi7cu--