Hi all,

Le 20/03/2014 13:20, Christophe a écrit :
> Hi Morgan, Harald, and all,
>
> Thanks for the answers.
>
> While reading your answers, I realize one more time this problem does
> not seem so obvious ... That's why I asked ;) .
>
> Beyond the specific case I mentioned, my goal is also to get a general
> discussion about theorical behaviour of MySQL while handling WHERE clauses.
>
> I don't have access to the application for now, but will try EXPLAIN as
> soon as I can .

Here is the Result of Explain :

http://perso.stux6.net/mysql/20140323/EXPLAIN.txt

I don't really know what is tells in details, but according to "key"
field, it seems the IDX_CS_DWProcessed key is processed first, as I'd
like it to be ...

Other question : is an INDEX on DATETIME field really useful ?

Regards,
Christophe.