Hello David,

On 4/29/2014 4:14 PM, David Clark wrote:
mysql is open source as I understand it.

I have one project out of about 6 that is failing.

I want to debug into libmysql.lib to get a better idea what might be going on...

even if it is a problem in my code.  Where might I find the source/project files
to to this?

Thank you,

David Clark

The source packages for each Community release are available from the same site as the binary package downloads. Just change which platform you are looking for

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/
http://downloads.mysql.com/archives/

You can also review the bug reports to see if this is something we already fixed and in which release we fixed it
http://bugs.mysql.com/

Regards,
--
Shawn Green