Satendra,

Google "show profile" as it may give you all the information that you need.
There is a lot more details in the performance_schema if you want to dig
into it, but it can be quite difficult to get out.  Here is one place to
start if you want to pursue that angle:
http://www.markleith.co.uk/2011/05/23/monitoring-mysql-io-latency-with-performance_schema/

keith

--