+-----------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| ArtNumber | MessageID

strange now containing the word love!

Can you perhaps just elaborate a bit as to *why* this is working so much
better?  The reason I ask is that I've only given one query as a example.
 There's quite a few slightly different queries like this, and I would just
like to understand the mythology behind in order to be able to change the
other queries as well...

MANY thanks for the assistance :-)

--
Chris.