On 8/29/2014 5:11 PM, wagnerbianchi.com wrote:
Hello guys, some points to check here:

1-) Is the master server configured with sync_binlog=1 ?

It was not, I reconfigured and restarted mysql and...

2-) About the SHOW SLAVE STATUS output, when slave seems to be just reading
events from master, is the Exec_Master_Log_Pos incrementing or not?
Not - see prior post
3-) Why are you reconfiguring all the replication just because the link
went down?

AFAIK, I am no reconfiguring, after the link comes back up, the slave does not start replicating - sometimes. Happens quite infrequently. I intend to be just restoring the database and restarting replication

Cheers,

Thanks, I need the cheers.