> From: "Martijn Tonies (Upscene Productions)" <m.ton...@upscene.com>
>
> Database Workbench now comes in multiple editions with different
> pricing models, there's always a version that suits you!

Unless you don't do Winblows.

Please put Windows dependency clearly in your announcements and on your
website. I couldn't find it anywhere, until I attempted a download, and got a
useless .EXE file.

:::: The record is clear that left to their own devices, the automobile
manufacturers lack the wisdom or the will or both to switch decisively to the
production of inexpensive, compact, energy-saving cars appropriate to our
present needs. -- Donald E. Weeden