Good point. We'll try that out.

I noticed our ibdata file is gigantic now, likely due to the alter table
migration we ran. What's the relationship here, do you think?

*Brad Heller *| Director of Engineering | Cloudability.com | 541-231-1514 |
Skype: brad.heller | @bradhe <http://www.twitter.com/bradhe> | @cloudability
<http://www.twitter.com/cloudability>

We're hiring! https://cloudability.com/jobs
<http://www.cloudability.com/jobs>