I'd be doing it and would provide update.

BTW, since the query/sec rate is too low, I doubt if it would show
anything. but would try and update.

Both clients aggregate at a switch and come into my server as a single
10G. So it shouldn't matter from poll() system call perspective. I'm
also thinking of using ftrace to debug it...any other ideas?

Thanks a lot!