Hi

Hoping someone can help me work some information or direction to a good
resource for using XML with Mysql.

Specifically I have a complex XML file,  I would like to create a schema in
MYSQL based on it (I have XSD as well) and be able to upload new xml data
into the database as it's released to me.

I cannot find a good way to achieve this, currently I am trying to use
mysql for excel and map via excel into mysql. The data format is complex
and a bit beyond scope of excel.

Are there good resources that how to work with XML?

Google searches don't show much but confusion and referral to expensive
software such as XMLspy. If xml was supposed to be a universal format why
is it so hard to work with.

Sayth.