On 2015-05-07, at 07:17, mysql-digest-h...@lists.mysql.com wrote:

> I have, however, also had Martin's experience where create_time seemed
> improbable.

Sigh. I have the same thought every evening, when I look over all the things I
planned to do during the day...

:::: Compared to sitting in an office making stereotypical remarks about
mankind, farming is breathtakingly exciting. I grant that there are days when
you might spend hours in a tractor cab, listening to talk show rant or gabbing
on your cell phone while the tractor drives itself. But the second you quit
paying attention to what’s going on, or almost slumber off to sleep in boredom,
bells and whistles are likely to start clamoring away, indicating a loose belt
or a broken pin or a plugged up auger or the embarrassing fact that you just
plowed half way through the township road bordering your field. -- Gene Logsdon