Hello,

I think it might not be a right mailing list for this question, but I
don't know where else should I post it.

If I run Perl DBI's $dbh->connect() without $dbh->disconnect(), MySQL (or
is it the Perl DBI module) will run rollback() with an error message:
Issuing rollback() for database handle being DESTROY'd without explicit
disconnect().

My question is, is there any bad effect for MySQL to run the rollback()?
(ex. MySQL server will become slower, MySQL server will crash, etc).
Please help, and thanks so much :)

--bk