Am 06.09.2015 um 11:37 schrieb Ken Peng:
If disk quota is reached, an error can be threw out. we can accept this
policy. Thanks.

and damage will happen - jesus christ the worst thing for a database is "disk full", if you don't care just start the mysql instances as different users and set OS disk quota for them, but be prepared for data loss sooner or later