On 22-Jun-01 Webmaster wrote:
> I have weis in my mysql data directory, and I was hoping someone could tell
> me what they were...
>
> I understand that most tables will have 3 files associated with them (in my
> files.
>
> However, I have files like this in my directory: B-431a.ISM, B-431a.ISD,
> B-431a.frm..
>
> The problem is : I have no tables named "B-431a" in my schema.
>
> Anyone have an idea of what those files are ?

These are temporary filenames created during a check/repair of tables,
& should have been deleted automagically, (you might also see some SQLxxxx
tables leftover ...)

Move them to some temporary directory, and if the system is ok after a few
day, rm 'em.

Regards,
--
Don Read                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you are going to