Am 17.03.2016 um 14:06 schrieb Lentes, Bernd:
i still can't send my question to the ML. Our outgoing Mailer has a new IP
which is not listed
(http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a146.107.103.20&run=toolpage#),
 our domain is not listed
(http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3ahelmholtz-muenchen.de&run=toolpage#),
 my E-Mail include neither any link nor an attachment, it's formatted as plain-text
but i still get it back:

at least not terrible good
senderscore.com LISTED  127.0.4.63

would be 1.0 SpamAssasin points on our setup, not much but not a good sign, hence we use 50 DNSBL/DNSWL with different scores and it's worth to catch most spam while prevent false positives

"This is the mail system at host mtaextp1.scidom.de.

                    The mail system

<mysql@lists.mysql.com>: host lists-mx.mysql.com[137.254.60.71] said: 552 spam
     score exceeded threshold (#5.6.1) (in reply to end of DATA command)"

Can anyone points out the error ?

not without the full message

try to send me the same mail (subject, content, attachments whatever) and i can bounce you back a SpamAssassin report