On 3/25/2016 6:39 AM, JAHANZAIB SYED wrote:
I have Freeradius 2.x with MySQL 5.5 in Ubuntu.

I want to query user quota for current date. I am using following code

SELECT (SUM(acctinputoctets)+SUM(acctoutputoctets)) AS Total FROM radacct where
(acctstarttime between  DATE_FORMAT(NOW(),'%Y-%m-%d') AND NOW() AND
acctstoptime  between  DATE_FORMAT(NOW() ,'%Y-%m-%d') AND NOW()) AND
radacct.username='%{User-Name}'

It works fine if there is acctstoptime value in table. but if user have not
disconnected yet (and have no previous session for today) it returns NULL.

So how can i can get the value even if user acttstoptime is null?

Try this...(using an earlier suggestion to the thread)

SELECT
 SUM(acctinputoctets + acctoutputoctets) AS Total
FROM radacct
WHERE
  radacct.username='%{User-Name}'
  AND acctstarttime BETWEEN CURDATE() AND NOW()
  AND (
    acctstoptime  <= NOW()
    OR acctstoptime IS NULL
  )

But in reality, can you have an acctstarttime that is >= NOW()? If not, then you can also simplify that term to just

  AND AND acctstarttime >= CURDATE()

and lose the BETWEEN comparison.

--
Shawn Green
Oracle USA, Inc. - Integrated Cloud Applications & Platform Services

Become certified in MySQL! Visit https://www.mysql.com/certification/ for details.