----- Original Message -----
> From: "HaidarPesebe" <haidarpes...@gmail.com>
> Subject: call the appropriate and correct database

> How do I call first database table as follows :
>
> id | country | province | distric | cost
> 1 | USA | Alanama | distrik | 20
> 2 | USA | Alabama | distrik2 | 22
> 3 | USA | Alabama | distrik3 | 22
> 4 | France | Paris | disrik4 | 30

You want to normalize your data by splitting that out into separate tables for
country, province and district, and referencing the higher level instead. You'd
get something like this:

| COUNTRIES     |
| c_id | name   |
|    1 | USA    |
|    2 | France |

| PROVINCES                 |
| p_id | c_id | name        |
|    1 |    1 | Alabama     |
|    2 |    1 | Washington  |
|    3 |    2 | Paris       |
|    4 |    2 | Nord-Calais |

| DISTRICTS              |
| d_id | p_id | name     |
|    1 |    1 | distrik  |
|    2 |    1 | distrik2 |
|    3 |    1 | distrik3 |
|    4 |    3 | distrik4 |

That way, you can fill your dropdowns by a simple, fast select statement.
Whenever you need more complex bits, you can just join the tables as necessary.

Google for "database normalisation" for more info about this practice, and find
information about "foreign keys constraints" to ensure consistency in your
database.