Hey Morgan,

Thanks for the tip.  Might come in handy.

But, I'm positive it's not a disconnect / reconnect thing.  Or, at least
not one affected by that timeout.

I can do a watch ls -lh in the binlog dir, and see the relay log
increasing in size by a M every 4 or 5 seconds or so.  About
200kbyte/sec / 1.6Mbit/sec right now.

It seems very steady too.  As in, if I look at bytes, they're constantly
increasing.. just, slow..