Hello,

Here's the engines I have:

root@localhost [(none)]> show engines;
+--------------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+------+------------+
| Engine             | Support | Comment
                         | Transactions | XA   | Savepoints |
+--------------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+------+------------+
| InnoDB             | DEFAULT | Supports transactions, row-level
locking, and foreign keys     | YES          | YES  | YES        |
| MRG_MYISAM         | YES     | Collection of identical MyISAM tables
                         | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| MEMORY             | YES     | Hash based, stored in memory, useful
for temporary tables      | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| BLACKHOLE          | YES     | /dev/null storage engine (anything
you write to it disappears) | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| MyISAM             | YES     | MyISAM storage engine
                         | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| CSV                | YES     | CSV storage engine
                         | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| ARCHIVE            | YES     | Archive storage engine
                         | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA | YES     | Performance Schema
                         | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| FEDERATED          | NO      | Federated MySQL storage engine
                         | NULL         | NULL | NULL       |
9 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Not sure why I'm getting the error 1286.

Thanks.
Dave.