2017/09/19 17:19 ... Don Wieland:
Of these found rows, I want to omit those rows where there are rows found after
the END TimeStamp based on ?below ?where clause:

  WHERE 1 AND apt.appt_status_id IN (16) AND apt.user_id IN (3) AND apt.time_start
 > ‘1504238399'

We are trying to find Former Clients who have not been seen after the date
range - Lapsed Client Report

What are you getting that you want not to see? Certainly if you simply left off the upper half of the 'BETWEEN' you would get all those that you now get and all that have been left out by being dated over ‘1504238399'.