Hello All,

I'm current working on project, converting a flatfile system, to use MySQL,
which supports transactions w/Innobase tables. My questions is, as I'm sure many
have coded using transaction w/Perl and DBI. I understand that there as some
draw backs to using transactions when not necessary, but very beneficial, when
needed. What are some good guide lines or "rule of thumb" to following when
using transactions type tables?

Any comments or feedback much appreciated. :)

TIA,
Mike(mickalo)Blezien
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
Providing Internet Solutions that work!