On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:40:04 -0500, Chris Petersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   wrote:

Chris,

2 of the best, Paul Dubois's "New Riders MySQL", which covers MySQL, SQL very
well, and Perl w/DBI, and PHP and C. The Perl w/DBI is a bit outdated now tho.

Programming with Perl DBI is an excellent resource for Perl and DBI too. There
has been many changes in Perl and DBI since it was published, but still covers
all of basic technic. When it was published, it covered DBI ver 1.14. The
current version now, is 1.18

>>Does anyone have any recommendations for a good book on MySQL SQL?  What
>>about PerlDBI (I noticed that the O'Reilly one is over a year old)?
>>
>>Just realizing that there's so much out there that I haven't been told...
>>
>>-Chris

Mike(mickalo)Blezien
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
Providing Internet Solutions that work!