hey,
i have some sql to create the tables for my small database in a text file
at home i can use sql batch mode to runt he sql commands from this text file.

id like to take this sql code and run it on the mysql server at my free
webhost, but i dont think i can connect to their mysql server with a client.
i think the only way to get the sql code from my text file to run on the
remote server is if i make a .php file and re-do everything with php stuff
wrapped around it.

is there a program that will take my text file of sql commands and turn it
into a .php file for running, or is there another easy way to do this,
other than making the .php  :|

thanks

- Josh
[EMAIL PROTECTED]