What do we require to use the MySQLGUI with our MYSQL  server.

We are looking to manage the users and tables over the web from an NT
machine. Can you  please advise us.

I think that you may have a very large market out there is it works in the
way that i have been lead to believe.

Thanks

James

James Wilkinson [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Executive
Ruella James plc 21-22 Great Castle Street, London, W1N 7AA.

+44 (0)20 7 290 6555 (Switchboard)      +44 (0)20 7 290 6554  (Fax)
+44 (0)20 7 290 6552 (Administration)   +44 (0)20 7 290 6556 (Accounts)

Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivery to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in
error, or if you are concerned with the content of this email please notify
the IT helpdesk by email on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .