Hello Guys,

    I have a char field, and I'd like to have select ordering it by lowercase
caracteres, uppercase caracters then special characters. I was reading about sort and
this seems to be related to charset of the server, and I dont have access to change
this.

    I was thinking on making this select a select of 3 selects. On the first one I'd
select where the column starts with [a-z]. On the second one [A-Z], and the third one
would be NOT [a-z] AND NOT [A-Z], both three sorted.

    The question is ..... how can a query that selects all records having a column
STARTING with a-z lowercase ????

    Hope hearing from you soon,
    Leonardo Rodrigues
    Persocom Network