From: Paul Kelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 June 2001 17:16
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Recovery Problem

Hi All,
        sorry if this is duplicated...

I'm trying to recover data from a table after all rows in the table were
accidentally deleted.

I have looked at the .MYD file and all of the information still seems to be
there, albeit, flagged as deleted (I assume).

Is there any way to recover this information, and "undelete" it? and if so,
How?

I don't fancy the idea of having to type everything in again.

Any help would be much appreciated.

rgds,
Paul Kelly.

Software Architect