Hi to all,
I'm new to linux and mySql (about 5 days and nights :)), I have mandrake8.0
that provide a version of MySql which I'm trying to use from a VisualBasic
application (on win2000), I connect to my database on MySQL using MySqlODBC,
and everyting goes OK, except the table names wich I need to be case
insensitive on queries, after reading the manual I found that I could use
the variable 'lower_case_table_names=1' to this prupose. I set the variable,
but when I try to select something MySQL returns a error 'database.MyTable
does not exist', but she exists with name 'mytable'.
If someone could help!
Tankyou
Rui Rosa