From: Michael Tam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 1:28 PM
To: mysql
Subject: Newbie problem with winmysqladmin

Hi All,

    I am new to MySQL and have a problem using winmysqladmin.  MySQL is
working fine, which I can access the database from my Java apps.  However,
when I tried to use winmysqladmin to obtain my db and table info,
winmysqladmin never connects with MySQL and I can't obtain the info.

    In addition, beside winmysqladmin, what other gui program will allow me
to obtain those info?

    If anybody can give me a direction to where I should look into, that
would be great and appreciated.

    Thank you.

Best regards,
Michael Tam