When I create a database for a customer I normally just use the following command

grant all on database.* to user;

And this works fine...  But one customer on one of his databases can't use the alter
command...  So I went in and did a "grant alter on database.* to user" and that
didn't fix it...  I did a select on the db table and the user has the alter_priv bit
set...

I'm using 3.23.32 on this server, any help would be appreciated.

Julia

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]

PGP signature