hello sir,
       we are using MySql is my backend in SunSolaries5.8. I got a problem with
present slice (/usr/local/mysql) where mysql is installed. Now i want to chage my
database into another slice(/export/home/database) with out any dirstrubence to
database. Can i move my present directory /ust/local/mysql    to
/export/home/database/mysql and change the path and class path. This will work?.. What
should i take necessary steps and precautions before i change.. Plz guide in this
regard.

thank you very much
sekhar

Buy Feng Shui Package for Rs. 151/- only, at
http://shopping.rediff.com/shopping/fengshui_mailer.htm